- Developing Competencies for HR Success – November 2017 (Click for More Information)
- Hosted by Sacramento-Motherlode Chapter
- Dates: November 5, 6, 15, & 16
- Location: City of West Sacramento
- Check out our Job postings. We have hundreds of HR professionals visiting our site. Post your positions on our website.
The Western Region IPMA-HR is an affiliate of the International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR), a nonprofit and educational organization, committed to the advancement of the public sector by providing HR professionals with key educational and training opportunities, valuable resources and assessments products, and effective advocacy at every level of government. IPMA-HR represents more than 9,000 individuals and 1,100 agencies at the local, state and federal levels of government worldwide. IPMA-HR is comprised of four U.S. regions and more than 42 affiliate chapters that operate independently and provide members with professional resources and events and career advancement opportunities.