The Western Region is currently working on updating its website, aka, we need to freshen up a bit. As part of that effort, we would love to get your involvement in designing a new logo for the region. We know there is talent out there and we want to see it.Logo Design Guidelines:
- The main place for the new logo will be on the website, but it may also be used on marketing materials, apparel, conference swag, etc.
- The logo could incorporate themes from the region’s chapters and look to celebrate, disrupt, and energize region members.
- The main audiences are regions members and other interested parties in the Western Region—other regions, IPMA members, sponsors, and community partners.
- Submissions should be in digital format (.jpg, png, .gif, pdf, etc) and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2021.
- Submissions will be first reviewed by the region’s Technology/Communications Committee and then voted on by the Region Officers.
- The winning submitter will receive a prize or either a registration for the Western Region Spring conference or Amazon gift card of $50.
The following conditions also apply:
- By submitting artwork to the Western Region IPMA Logo Contest, the submitter understands and agrees that the Region may use any artwork submitted, whether timely or not, for the Region’s own purposes, including (but not limited to) marketing campaigns, social media sites, websites, and official documents and publications, and may make any edits to said artwork or combine said artwork with other images and media, which the Region, in its sole discretion, chooses to make. However, the Region will not edit any artwork until after the judging is complete.
- The submitter represents and warrants that any artwork submitted to the Western Region Logo Contest by submitter is the original products of the submitter, and does not violate any intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any kind enjoyed by any individual or entity, nor do any of submitter’s submissions feature artwork or intellectual property created or owned by another individual or entity.